Sunday, September 5, 2010

London, the end







When it comes to romance movies Notting Hill is one of my all time favorites. So whilst in the Notting Hill neighborhood in London, I just had to stop by that infamous travel bookshop. It's a really lovely shop; I could spend hours there! Unfortunately the Books for Cooks shop on the opposite side of the street was closed.

Well, this is the last of my UK posts for now. You can find them all with the label UK and here is the London set on my Flickr.

Film: Fuji Provia 100F

EDIT: The sewing machines are on display in All Saints shops in London. Thanks Janne for reminding me of the shop's name!

1 comment:

  1. I have read your post it was amazing. Keep posting same as in the future. I also love to recommend Batman Classic Yellow Logo Biker Jacket-Movies Leather Jacket. You can check this article here https://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk/product/batman-classic-yellow-logo-biker-jacket-movies-leather-jacket/. For all articles check this sitehttps://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk. Thank you for your assistence.

    ReplyDelete