Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Love these Boots!!!

I thought I would brighten up your day with some some ultra chic foot candy. I chose these boots to highlight because they are what's HOT !

KINGWOOD
Trends: This ankle boot is my fave!!! If you have not heard that ankle boots are hot this season you must be living under a rock. Not to mention the fact that it has fringe, star-perforated suede, and the cutest accent button to pull it all together.



TAHOE
Trends: Hardware, flat boot, suede, grey, hardware. Need I say more? These boots were so popular hundreds of people were preordering them months before they were due to arrive. These were featured in the September issue of Lucky magazine as well.



ROCKET
Trends: Engineer boots are the new riding boots for the season. These things are so cute on! I am looking at a co-worker wearing them right now! She loves them and swears they are so comfy. My boss even has them and she was wearing them just last week. Keep an eye on this trend. You will be seeing some more masculine designs in the marketplace.


KIPP
Trends: It's all about the fringe baby! Seriously, I cannot get enough of these boots. There are blogs all over the internet talking about these. They have an almost earth look to them as they were inspired by Native American design.


ADORE
Trends: The name says it all. These are gorgeous! The leather is amazing on these boots. The natural slouch of the shaft creates a beautiful silhouette. They also have a hidden platform and a slightly rounded toe that makes this boot a Chinese Laundry favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment