Monday, January 5, 2009

Looking Ahead...

Is anyone else struggling to get back into things after holidays? Yesterday was our first day back at work and after an exceptional coffee we, surprisingly, had a very productive day. I have so many plans for this year, the first of which is decluttering my own house. Holidays have been a great opportunity for this and many cupboards have been cleared out. This is such a great way to start the year as it stops you from getting trapped into a particular style - sometimes we have to acknowledge that we have moved on from something and make room for a new passion.
The following pictures are my inspiration for all the projects I want to achieve in my home over the next twelve months (OK probably more like 5 years but I'm optimistic):
image via Celerie Kemble
I want to create a stunning small office space that I can feel inspired in!


from Traditional Home via Oliveaux

I want a couple of built in book shelves downstairs so we can finally unpack our boxes of books!

image via M-A Belle

I want to update our staircase with new sisal carpet and a gorgeous rail such as this - my husband was a little shocked when I showed him this!

image via Living Etc

And as I've mentioned before, I want a new kitchen, preferably as black and as gorgeous as this one!

via BHG website

And finally I would love to update our bathrooms - maybe not quite as elaborately as this one but you get the picture. Well you have to dream big don't you? I hope you all have big dreams and plans for the year ahead because that's what makes it exciting! Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment