Thursday, October 21, 2010

am to pm



ca 8 am kitchen and livingroom window view

The first snow of the season arrived yesterday, and a lot more came during the night. I'm glad I didn't have to drive anywhere today as traffic was total madness - like it always is with the first snow. The local newspaper reports that there has not been snow this early since 1973. Normally Bergen gets a little bit of snow some time during late November, but in general we don't get a lot of snow at all. Except from last year which was unusually super snowy for a long, long time. On my way to the office I enjoyed seeing the yellow, orange and red autumn leaves covered in snow. Although I'm not quite ready for winter yet, I do look forward to the skiing season.


ca 5 pm livingroom window view

No comments:

Post a Comment