Thursday, October 7, 2010

say cheese


Skiing me, ca 1985. Photo by dad.

A while ago I got this beautiful blogger award from Marianne. Thanks a lot, Marianne! I appreciate it.

With the award there comes a challenge
1 Link to the one you got it from
2 Tell 7 things about yourself
3 Give the award to 7 other bloggers

Since I have done this challenge a few times before, I thought this time I would focus on home decorating.

1 White is my number one choice for candles. Only a few times I've bought red candles for Christmas.
2 I believe in small space living. I learnt a lot about what I (and Sølve) actually need in my everyday life after living 3 years in 30 square meter. I hope we will be able to keep this in mind when we one day in the future become a bigger family.
3 I need wood in my home; for example floors, tables, dining chairs, kitchen benchtop. I also need lots of white + splashes of color.
4 I like homes that are personal, unpretentious, playful and well planned.
5 After redecorating a few apartments, I almost hate DIY...
6 I'm more focused on how a room/house works than filling it with the right design furniture. I don't mind a room/house full of IKEA stuff as long as it's well planned and functional.
7 I used to read every interior design magazine I got get my hands on. But then I got feed up; I felt I had seen it all before. Now I mostly just read a couple of favorites; Norwegian Elle Interiør and Nytt Rom.

I give the beautiful blogger award to these beautiful bloggers:
1 Ingvild Telle
2 Christine's sketchbook
3 Mammadamen
4 UNA.dos.tres
5 no penny for them
6 forty-sixth at grace
7 Susannah Conway

No comments:

Post a Comment