Monday, February 21, 2011

our garden


Kodak Portra 160vc, May 2010

Sølve planted some flower seeds with the help of our nieces. The seeds were old and there were no flowers.


Kodak Ektar 100, June 2010

Sølve in a very familiar situation; walking around in the garden, talking work on the phone.


Fuji Pro 160S, June 2010

We wanted to save the tulip and daffodil bulbs for the next season. Unfortunately most of them rotted so we had to throw them away.


A little while ago Great BB wrote this comment:

Hi Astrid,
I love reading your blog and I have had a visit to your Flickr pictures as well... I wonder whether (with spring coming) you might consider doing a post focussing on your lovely garden and the flowers in it? There was a photo of it all in full bloom with alliums and lots of lovely English cottage garden type plants... what do you think? Love G


I think this is a great idea for a post. As I have mentioned before, I don't love gardening, but ever since we moved in here and got our first garden in the autumn of 2005, I have grown to like it more and more every season. We have done quite a lot of improvements during the five years we have lived here. We are quite happy with how the garden looks now, but we still have a few projects planned.

Since I don't have any new photos to show you, except the three above, I will not do an extensive garden post now. Once the first seedlings peek out from the soil, I'm sure I will blog more about my garden again. In the meantime you can check the garden posts in the archives - with the label "my garden" and the photos in "our garden" set on Flickr. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment