Sunday, January 2, 2011

the dinner project, week 52


Monday December 27: at our friends': Sølve's fish soup and Kai's homemade rolls

Tuesday December 28: at my parents': a buffet style Christmas supper

Wednesday December 29: at my in-laws': red lentil soup and French onion soup

Thursday December 30: dinner out with friends at Renaa's matbar in Stavanger

Friday December 31: at our friends' place: pinnekjøtt with boiled potatoes and mashed swede (photo above)

Saturday January 1: Dolly Dimple's pizza take out

Sunday January 2: store bought pies; one with ham and cheese, one with bacon and broccoli

- - -

Done! One year of daily dinner menus. I have enjoyed this project a lot - I might even do it again at one point. Until then, as I have mentioned before, The Dinner Project Blurb book will be out within a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment