Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st










My sister Mari and I had a great start to the month of July. First we hiked up mount Ulriken, then we grilled hot dogs (one of my guilty pleasures) in the garden. It's a little embarrassing to admit this, but it was the first time ever that I've used our grill (we got it for our wedding in August 2008). Sølve is always the grill master. Tell me, what is it about guys and grills? The hot dogs turned out perfect, and for dessert we had fresh Norwegian strawberries and vanilla ice cream. I wore my €10 yellow dress bought at the market in Cassis last summer. I don't really like this shade of yellow (you know I like this yellow) and I normally don't wear long dresses, but this one is still just the perfect summer dress.

Btw, that photo above with blue sky shows some of our apple babies. I think I'll make apple cake with them. Or maybe something else. Do you have a favorite apple recipe?

I hope you too had a nice start to July. Did you do anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment