Wednesday, August 11, 2010

IKEA catalogue launch, part III


Linda and Siw are two stylish ladies. I wouldn't mind having floors like that in my home.

A combination of an urban lifestyle and traditional values are the right thing now. IKEA Åsane's design expert Siw encourages the mix of homemade beauties with IKEA products; in this case represented by Linda's beautiful crotchet blanket.

Spots of color, especially yellow, is also very right now.

So IKEA's thank you flowers for Linda were of course yellow. I must admit that I'm no big fan of sunflowers, but in a huge bouquet like this they look amazing. It was also pretty amazing to pass by fields of sunflowers in Provence last summer.

I think it's time for me to get some of that yellow into our home... Btw, I love that bowl. It reminds me of this by Italian designer Emma Silverstris for Alessi.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment