Wednesday, August 25, 2010

elfin sprout


This photo is an interior alibi for my NIB (Norwegian interior design blogs) membership. It shows how I use my Wik & Walsøe vase (a wedding gift); I keep it on the kitchen bench for kitchen utensils - but only wood utensils because they are much more pretty than the cheap IKEA plastic ones.

There has not been so much interior design related posts here lately. My apologies! I have a bit of a backlog of photos (especially film photos) from the summer that I want to show you. I hope you don't mind. In the mean time you can have a look at these interior design related links:

- Charlotte's beautiful home and her old home
- my sister's architecture and interior set
- my home seen through other people's lenses
- Otto's brilliant wallpapers
- famapa's inspiring home
- Abigail & Ryan's lovely homeware collection
- inspiring homes over at Freunde von Freunden
- happy, colorful Blafre
- Silje Chantel's elegant home
- inspirational spaces - indeed!
- Nytt Rom blog

Film: Fuji Velvia 100F (photo taken in April, hence the cold early spring light)

EDIT: Abigail turns 27 today and is having an annual birthday sale in her jewellery shop + the Abigail & Ryan shop. Check her blog for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment