Wednesday, August 4, 2010

food bloggers in D2


I have mentioned before how much I love D2, the Friday supplement of the financial newspaper Dagens Næringsliv. Last Friday the main article was about food bloggers. Some of my favorites were there - Orangette, The Wednesday Chef and delicious days - pluss two that are new to me: Cannelle et Vanille and the Norwegian Lekkermunn. I loved this article! As luck would have it, that whole issue of D2 is available online (it normally isn't) for all of you to read - or just flick through if you don't read Norwegian.

PS: Here is another interview with Molly of Orangette, found via the art of seeing things.
PS2: When I took that photo above (film: Fuji Pro 160S) I thought about Molly because she has a savoy cabbage in her blog header.
PS3: Unfortunately Molly's photos have been given the wrong credit. It says that Carla Leonardi took the photos; she only took the portrait of Molly. The other three photos on top of the page are by Molly.

Talking about food; I'm kind of thinking of making a Blurb book of the dinner project. What do you think, yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment