Sunday, December 26, 2010

the dinner project, week 51


Monday December 20: at our friend's place whilst helping him renovate his apartment: Dolly Dimple's pizza take out

Tuesday December 21: Astrid's home alone dinner: rice with butter (a guilty pleasure)

Wednesday December 22: at our friends' place: tagliatelle served with baked salmon with bay laurel, Jarlsberg cheese and cured ham, plus a citrus chives dressing

Thursday December 23: at my in-laws': a Christmas style buffet

Friday December 24: at my parents': a traditional Christmas Eve dinner of pork ribs, boiled potatoes, Brussel sprouts, red cabbage and a special kind of Christmas sausage, served with beer (red wine for me since I don't like beer) and aquavit (photo above), dessert: cloudberry cream with krumkake

Saturday December 25: at my in-laws': a traditional Christmas dinner of pinnekjøtt with boiled potatoes and mashed swede

Sunday December 26: at my parents': halibut with boiled potatoes and carrots, sandefjordsmør (a sauce made of butter, cream and parsley)

No comments:

Post a Comment