Tuesday, November 23, 2010

things I like today


Kodak Portra 160vc, Olympus mju, October 2010

- Nikole's wonderful style and home + Nikole and her father's Herriot Grace products
- Rue magazine (via From Me To You - a new to me blog that I also like a lot)
- Anna Emilia's work
- this photo by Jördis
- Hanne's newborn son
- Yoplait vanilla blackberry yoghurt
- great light at home this morning
- frosty grass in our garden
- shooting with my dad's old Minolta again
- birch trees
- feeling inspired to work on The Dinner Project book
- Jeana Sohn's closet visits
- Karen's (Natascha McElhone) style in Californication
- kitten!
- the Norwegian food blog Kjøkkentjeneste
- talking to my bestis in Oslo on the phone and hearing her little son in the background
- the photo art we bought in New York has arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment