Thursday, December 16, 2010

Åmot Gard


Minolta SRT 101, Fuji Superia 1600

I think I have mentioned before that my job as a freelance journalist and copywriter can be very varied. One day I interview local politicians about the future of Bergen, the next day I interview young professionals about their jobs, and the third day I travel to Vinho Verde in Portugal or Parma in Italy to write travel and food stories. (The fourth day I wonder were my next job will come from...)

This time I got in my car and drove ca 3,5 hours north of Bergen to the so called opera farm Åmot Gard in Bygstad. Steinar and Yngve have hired me as their copywriter for their new website and I visited them at the farm this past weekend to do research. Until the website (designed by Hisdal + Holcroft) is launched I won't tell you much more, but I will show you a few photos.

PS: I had a fantastic weekend! I wish you all could visit Åmot!

No comments:

Post a Comment