Friday, November 12, 2010

birthday breakfast

Our fourth day in New York, October 28, I turned 31.

Photo by Sølve, Canon 40D



We enjoyed Pastis so much the day before, we went back there for my birthday breakfast.


Photo by Sølve

The Egg Benedict was amazing! It was the first time I tasted this classic - now I'll have to learn how to make it at home.



The granola with yoghurt and fresh berries was also pretty amazing.



I find it always hard to decide on one thing on restaurant menus, so does Sølve. Our solution was to share all meals whilst in New York. That way we got to eat even more delicious dishes.



Pastis feels like the perfect mix of Paris and New York - I already look forward to our next visit.

All photos above (expect the top one), film: Kodak Ektar 100

No comments:

Post a Comment