Thursday, November 11, 2010

most inspiring blogger


As I mentioned here, Karianne of the lovely Mammadamen gave me an award; I am someone's absolute number 1 most inspiring blogger! Her wonderful words made me humbled and happy, and inspire me to keep on doing this Hei Astrid thing (don't worry, I haven't thought of stopping ;-)).

Now my duty is
- to give this award to the blogger I find most inspiring + explain why (with photos)
- to only give the award to ONE blogger; this is a special award
- to link back to HERE where the award's journey started

This is of course a hard task because I follow a lot of super inspiring blogs written by a bunch of super inspiring people. Since the award was created by a Norwegian blogger - Namaste of Kreativ Impulsiv - I decided to pass the award on to one of the Norwegian blogs I follow. (I have also noticed that this blog award thing seems to be a phenomenon on Norwegian blogs.) Still it's a hard choice, but my final decision is

Linda of Norsk Stil

Linda is my number one most inspiring blogger because


Linda's profession as an interior architect reflects on her blog. I love her design tips and seeing her design inspiration, which is different than most other Norwegian interior design blogs. I also love that she shares a mix of her own work/home and things done by others.


Seeing photos of other people's homes inspire me. Linda's home is truly inspiring - both in photos and in real life (I was there for the launch of the 2011 IKEA catalogue).


Her selfmade projects are beautiful, functional and decorative.


She's an elegant lady with an impeccable sense of fashion.


She has designed her own color for Kulør. Midnight darkness never looked better!

No comments:

Post a Comment