Tuesday, November 2, 2010

everyday life after NY


August/September sunset seen from our kitchen window

We slept 13 hours last night, trying to sleep off the jet lag after our return from New York Monday morning. It felt so good to sleep in a more or less silent room again; one of the few things I didn't like about NY was all the noise from the air condition, traffic etc. I came to the office late today. To be honest, I don't think I will get much done today, work wise. My head is still on vacation, in the great great city of New York.

Here are some other things on my mind/that I like today:

- this wonderful award from Karianne aka Mammadamen (I will respond to the award soon)
- looking forward to picking up two New York films from the lab on my way home from the office
- the second Seed lamp has arrived
- a colleague brought homemade carrot cake for lunch
- my new comfortable wine red corduroy Uniqlo pants bought in NYC
- reading this after posting this on Flickr (this one is funny too)
- Sølve ordered this soup again for dinner tonight - we both loved it!
- the snow is gone and I don't mind the pouring rain
- Christine's words on photo posting
- J. Crew images on Bonnie's blog - we don't have J. Crew in Norway and I just found out I love it
- Susannah's detox idea
- this photo by Nick and this by my friend Anja, who recently picked up her analog camera again
- thinking about the art we bought in New York
- looking forward to the Halloween themed double 30th birthday party this upcoming weekend; we already have our costumes planned


March/April sunset seen from our kitchen window

Film: Agfa Precisa 100

No comments:

Post a Comment